The mission of COWGIRL 30 Under 30 is to seek out and publicly recognize young women who are making a name for themselves within the Western industry. Whether they be corporate executives, professional athletes, media professionals, performers, or working cowgirls, it is COWGIRL 30 Under 30’s aim to shed light and show just how vital these young and talented women are to its industry. COWGIRL 30 Under 30 also strives to create and grow a network of individuals who can serve as role models and mentors for the future leaders of our industry.
Created and administered by the editors and executives at COWGIRL Magazine, COWGIRL 30 Under 30 is now in its third year and has successfully promoted 90 young women from within the ranks of the Western Industry.
Programs & Goals
- Seek out and identify talented women within the Western Industry
- Nurture participation in COWGIRL 30 Under 30 Programs
- Utilize all media to enhance and promote the program and its participants
- Introduce and enlighten the Western industry to all facets of the program and its participants
- Provide participants added tools achieve their goals
- Produce an important industry event to promote and highlight the achievers
- Create a networking environment in which participants can physically meet industry leaders
- Provide a continuum of mentors and leaders to encourage the up-and-comers
- Create an active group of past and present participants that share and mentor
- Open a channel of communication among women across a broad spectrum of specialties
- Provide educational and reciprocal opportunities
- Establish life-long relationship to empower women in the Western industry and beyond